5 Minute Table Runner
I really love having a table runner on my dinning room table. Although, I don’t have very many: one to be exact! But if you’ve followed my blog for any time you know I aim to use things I have on hand. A couple weeks ago, I was redecorating my table with my trifle bowl and story book bible. Using the colors from the fruit and book cover I decided a green table runner would be perfect! I didn’t have a green runner. Although, I did have a green table cloth and came up with an idea to make a table runner.
Who would have known, it was so easy to create a table runner in under 5 minutes!
Heres what you need
- Your favorite table cloth (square or rectangular)
- Ironing board
- 5 minutes of time!
- Fold a tablecloth in half, length wise and then fold once more.
- Using the iron, press the edges until flat.
- Smooth out any wrinkles in your new runner.
- Place in the center of table.
- Add your center piece or any decorative items to the top of your table runner. If you want it a little more elegant feeling, add a white table cloth under neath the table runner.
Spending just 5 minutes to repurpose a table cloth equals no money out of pocket to dress your table!
What have you re-purpose around your house to make your dinning room decorative?
Sharing today at Frugal Friday and Tips and Tutorials.