Hostess Gift – Gift Wrapping Bread
I love finding new ways to wrap gifts. Today, I want to show you an easy and fun gift wrap for bread. This simple gift idea would be perfect for a hostess of a party, for a new mom or as a get well gift.
Here is what you need.
- Wrap loaf of bread in parchment paper.
- Place bread in center of kitchen towel.
- Bring both sides up and fold down.
- Fold ends under loaf of bread and secure with scotch tape
- Wrap ribbon around bread and secure with scotch tape.
- Arrange flower embellishments, gift tag and secure with scotch tape.
I’m always on the look out for kitchen towels on the clearance shelf at Target or local stores. I have a little stock pile in my craft closet. Most of the time I go shopping in my closet first! I made my own blueberry bread and had most supplies already on hand which made this project very low in cost. If I had to estimate with supplies and ingredients, it was for sure under 5 dollars.
- Using a piece of fabric would work as a great substitute to a kitchen towel.
Look and see what you have for ribbon at home first before heading to the store.
Sharing today at The Shabby Nest, Life as Mom, and Tips and Tutorials.