Halloween Inspired Menu for the Week of October 29th, 2012
Happy Monday to you all my friends!
After a very busy two weeks of traveling, I’m still working on getting back into a normal routine around here. I’m hoping even with bad weather coming we will be able to still have some fun food planned for this week. Here is our tentative Halloween inspired menu plan.
- Pumpkin cheese muffins, fruit and hard boiled eggs x 2
- French toast and fruit
- Yogurt, blueberry muffins and fruit x 2
- Oatmeal and fruit x 2 f
- Penne Pasta and Meatballs
- Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Tuna Casserole
- Spicy Bat Wings and Bug Salad
- Homemade Pizza
- Green Monster Smoothies
- Cinnamon Apples
Friday Night Dessert
- Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream (recipe coming soon!)
What is on your menu this week? Does anyone have anything fun planned for Halloween?
Sharing today at Menu Plan Monday.