Nutella Banana Bread
- 1 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (you could use whole wheat as well)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted (you can used unrefined coconut oil if you like coconut flavor or use melted butter as a substitute)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar (I used turbinado)
- 1/2 cup Nutella, melted
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup of walnuts, chopped (optional)
Pre-Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together. In a large mixing bowl, combine bananas, coconut oil, egg, yogurt, sugar. Then add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients until they are well incorporated. Lastly, swirl Nutella into mixture.
In a greased loaf pan, add banana to bread mixture. Top bananas and nuts (optional) to the top of the bread mixture and place in oven for 55-60 minutes or until baked through.
When done, remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. One loaf will make 12 servings.