On the Menu for August 6, 2012
We’ve got a busy but fun week ahead. I’m keeping it as easy as possible when it comes to meal time.
Here is what our menu looks like.
- Oatmeal Casserole
- Greek yogurt, granola and strawberries x2
- Coconut Raisin Oatmeal ( 1 cup of prepared oatmeal, add agave, raisins and shredded coconut)
- Waffles, hard boiled egg and fruit x2
- Breakfast Egg Salad Sandwich (Smash one hard boiled egg, add 1 tsp mustard and 1 tbsp greek yogurt. Spread on toasted english muffin, add a slice of tomato and turkey sausage patty)
- Turkey and spinach sandwich and watermelon x 2
- Left overs x2
- Chicken quesadilla and mixed veggies
- Laptop Lunches x 2
I’d love to hear, what are some ways you keep meals simple durning a busy week?
Have a great week friends!
* If you need of a menu plan and grocery list: click here for last weeks healthy and budget friendly menu.
Sharing today at: Menu Plan Monday.