On the Menu for the Week of April 15
I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. If you are in need of a great breakfast item this week, try the baked oatmeal on my meal plan. We had it for the first time last week and it’s a new family favorite around here!
Yummy baked oatmeal!
- Scrambled eggs, sausage and strawberries x 2
- Baked Oatmeal and pears (This is one of our new favorites f or breakfast!)
- Quick Oats and kiwi
- Pancakes, strawberry jam and fried eggs
- Quiche and tangerines ( I use this dough recipe for the crust.)
- Pumpkin Carrot raisin muffins, yogurt and pears
- Pigs in a blanket and smoothie
- Hamburger and peas
- Tuna melt and kiwi coconut shake
- PB&J and carrots
- Left overs
- Chicken sandwich and apple slices
What’s on your menu this week?