On the Menu for the Week of April 29th
I’m so excited about this weeks menu. I found some great recipes to try this week from Danielle at cozycakescottage.com. She has some inspiring ones that I can’t wait to try!
Don’t these look super yummy! I can’t wait to try this recipe!
- Granola, yogurt and strawberries
- Baked Oatmeal and strawberries
- 911 Sticky Buns, Eggs and strawberries
- Scrambled Eggs, Toast and Pears x2
- Banana Nutella Muffins, Fried Egg and Pears
- Biscuits and Gravy with fruit salad (I’ll be sharing these recipes in my Mother’s Day Series Starting on Wednesday May 2nd)
- Grilled Ham, cheese and avocado sammie with pear gorgonzola salad (I love the pear gorgonzola salad dressing from Trader Joes!)
- Chickpea and avocado sandwich and apple slices
- Left overs
- Mac n Cheese and peas
- Chicken Salad Sandwich and sweet potato fries
- PB&J sushi rolls and edamame (I’m so looking forward to this lunch!)
For more recipe ideas for your menu this week check out some of my recipes on Pinterest.
What’s on your menu this week? Please share in the comments!
*This post is linked up to Menu Plan Monday.