On The Menu for the Week of July 1st
Happy Sunday Friends! How is your weekend going? We’ve had a great weekend so far too. Yesterday was a full day. I made breakfast on the grill, played with Little Buddy, baked bread and had a barbecue with friends! It was an awesome Saturday. I hope your Saturday was great too!
Starting on Monday, I will be sharing with you some entertaining and hospitality ideas for the 4th of July and I can’t wait share it with you!
Here is our menu for this week.
- Lunch with friends
- Tuna, crackers and carrots
- Pizza Pockets
- Snacky lunch: cheese, crackers, peas and peaches
- Left overs x3
- Hamburgers and tossed salad
- Meatball Stromboli with marinara and tossed salad
- Chicken and rice casserole
- BBQ Chicken and rice and green beans
- Dinner out
- Dinner with friends
Freezer cooking/Make ahead
What is your favorite thing to make for the 4th of July?
For more menu plan idea’s join Organized Junkie for Menu Plan Mondays!