On the Menu – Slow Cooker Week
How’s everyones weekend going so far? Did anyone stick to their menu last week? I didn’t keep to my menu as well as I normally do. The english muffin bread didn’t get made, nor the homemade pizza pockets. I did get to try Barb’s chicken and noodle recipe though and we enjoyed it! Thanks Barb!
Well, this week my Kitchen Aid Mixer has high-tailed it out of the kitchen for the week and my handy slow cooker has made itself comfy on the counter in its place. It will have some hard work ahead of itself this week, as I have planned 5 meals for it to cook for me! Ah, I can just envision it now, my feet up on the couch as I watch little buddy play with his toys all day. Anyways back to reality, here’s our menu for this week!
- Scrambled eggs, toast and kiwi x2
- Granola, yogurt and peaches
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal
- Hard boiled eggs, English muffin bread and smoothies x 2
- Veggie omelet and English muffin bread
- Oh glorious Left overs x 3
- PB& J sushi rolls and peas
- Chicken Salad sammies and apple slices x 2
- Snacky lunch (whole grain crackers, cheese, and kiwi)
- Slow Cooker Roast and veggies (1-3 pound roast, 8 oz container of sour cream, salt, pepper, 2 sweet potatoes, small bag of carrots and small onion cook on low for 8 hours)
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos (recipe: 4 chicken breasts, 1 cup of salsa, 2 tablespoons taco mix cook on low heat for 6 hours) serve with rice and beans
- Savory Chicken and tossed salad
- Sausage and Peppers and tossed salad
- Sweet and Tangy Meatballs
- Dinner Out
- Dinner with friends
Freezer Cooking/Make ahead Meals
- Worlds Best Corn Bread Mix
- Taco Seasoning
I’m looking for some new slow cooker meals. What are your favorites? Please share!
Join Organized Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.