Our Menu for the Week of April 8, 2013 – Planning Ahead
I’m getting our menu up a little later then normal but I hope you find a recipe that will help you with your meal plan.
Over the weekend, I spent a little time prepping all our meals for the week. I’m so glad that I did because today was a busy day with an ultrasound appointment, play time with a toddler and studying for my class. It was a full but great day.
I’m leaving you this evening with a picture of my stocked up refrigerator and pictures of two of our meals for this week. Have a great week friends!
- Spinach pancakes with yogurt blueberry topping x 3
- Broiled tomatoes with fried egg and cheese x2
- Spinach, mushroom and green pepper breakfast casserole and strawberries x 2
- Spaghetti and meatballs (double the meatloaf recipe from above to make the meatballs)
- Spicy ranch burgers on lettuce and mac daddi roni
- Grilled steak tacos and tossed salad
- Lemon herb grilled chicken and broiled tomatoes
- Homemade pizza
- Creamy potato and carrot soup with roast beef grilled cheese
- Left overs
What is on your menu this week? Share one tip that helps you during your week when it comes to meal planning?
Sharing today at Menu Plan Monday.