Our Menu for the Week of December 10, 2012
This week will be one of our busiest weeks this month. We are looking forward to a fun week that has a house full of people and lots of activities to do. In this weeks menu plan are recipes that feed a crowd. So if you are looking for a few of those you can find them here this week!
I hope you all have an awesome week! Here is our menu.
- Yogurt, Fruit, Granola x 2
- Muffins and Scrambled Eggs x 2
- Breakfast Casserole and Fruit
- Oatmeal Casserole
- Omelets, Potatoes and Fruit
- PB&J and Steamed Veggies
- Tuna Melts and Smoothies
- Turkey Sandwich and Steamed Veggies
- Quesidilla and Smootheis
- Grilled Cheese and Veggie Soup
- Left Overs
- Granola Bars
- Dried fruit
- Mixed Nuts
What’s on your menu this week? What recipes do you have that feed a crowd?
Sharing today at Menu Plan Monday.