Our Menu for the Week of December 31,2012
Good morning and happy Monday to you all! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas. We had a great Christmas! After writing 200 posts this year and taking last week off from writing, I’m very excited to get back to writing in the the new year. I have a lot planned for this next year and I can’t wait to share it with you all.
Some of the series planned for 2013 will be: time management, menu planning on a budget, organizing your kitchen and much much more. Of course there will be weekly recipes and DIY projects to share along the way.
In the past week, I’ve spent some time working on my goals, project list and book list. This week I will be sharing my lists you all. Until then, here is our last menu of the year! Have a fantastic day friends and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Blueberry Pancakes, Over-Easy Eggs and Turkey Sausage
- Oatmeal Casserole
- Breakfast Casserole
- Yogurt, granola and kiwi x2
- Scrambled eggs, homemade toast and orange slices
- Omelets and Turkey Sausage
- Steak and Mushrooms with Sweet Potato Fries
- Dinner with friends, bringing a salad
- Dinner with friends, bringing a dessert
- Balsamic Chicken, Veggies and Couscous
- Chili, Hog Dogs and Steamed Veggies
- Homemade Pizza and Tossed Salad
Freezer Cooking/Make Ahead Meals
- Cottage Cheese
- Mozzarella Sticks
What is cooking at your house this New Years Eve?
Sharing today at Menu Plan Monday.