Our Menu for the Week of January 21, 2013
This week, we have a very busy week ahead. Yesterday, I spent an hour making ahead three meals and this morning I’ll plan on wrapping up the rest: roasted chicken and banana muffins. I’m always amazed how making things in advance help make the week run just a bit smoother.
I hope you all have a fantastic week! Here is our menu!
Chicken Ranch Enchiladas (Recipe coming this week!)
- Yogurt, applesauce and granola x 3
- Oatmeal Casserole x 2
- Waffles with peanut butter and fruit x2
- Left overs
- Sandwiches and smoothies x 3
- Pizza and Salad
- Mac n cheese with tuna and peas
- Salsa Ranch Enchiladas
- Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Chicken, Rice and Spinach Casserole
- Banana Muffins
What’s on your menu this week?
Sharing today at Menu Plan Monday