Our Menu for the Week of November 12, 2012
Can you believe it friends we are just a little over a week away from Thanksgiving! I know I can’t believe it either. I’ve been working hard to get us all planned for this busy season and enjoy it also!
I had a request a few weeks back for turkey left over recipes and this week my menu is all about turkey. I hope if you too are looking for some left over turkey recipes, maybe some of these recipes will help you plan your after Thanksgiving meal plan.
Secondly, since I have never cooked a turkey before, I figured a week before Thanksgiving I should practice. I wouldn’t want to mess up the bird on the big day right? And since turkey is very affordable this time of year I figured I’d cook up a big one and have plenty for my little family this week.
Alright friends, here is our menu!
- Turkey breakfast casserole x2
- Yogurt, muffins and Pears x 2
- Oatmeal Casserole x 2
- Scrambled eggs, pumpkin muffins and pears
- Left overs
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese (Annies Mac n Cheese with 1/4 cup of pureed pumpkin)
- Grilled Cheese and mixed veggies
- Bean and Cheese Burritos
- Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Pumpkin pie smoothies
- Cinnamon apple slices
- Baked Ziti
- Baked Potato Soup
- Muffins: Pumpkin and banana peach (Pumpkin muffin recipe is from America’s Test Kitchen)
What are your favorite turkey left overs? Please share! I know we’d all love to have more ideas for after Thanksgiving!
Sharing today at Menu Plan Monday.