Our Menu for the Week of November 5
Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
Since this month I am writing my new series, I’ll be keeping my menu plan posts short but I will post every week what is cooking over here. Also, after reading, A Simpler Season over the last week, I was reminded that this time of year is not the time to be trying a ton of new recipes. Therefore, I’m keeping to my families favorites but I will be trying a two new side dishes that are possible contenders for our Thanksgiving meal. I can’t wait to see how they turn out!
Well friends, I hope you all have a great week! Here is our menu.
- Oatmeal casserole x 2
- French toast and fruit
- Breakfast casserole
- Scrambled eggs, muffins and fruit x2
- Yogurt, granola and fruit
- Pumpkin Mac n Cheese
- Chicken Sandwiches and veggies
- Sweet potato and zucchini pancakes
- PB&J and peas
- Grilled Cheese and fruit
- Bean and Cheese Burritos x2
- Pumpkin muffins
- Cinnamon apple slices
- Pumpkin pie yogurt
- Roasted Chicken and mixed veggies
- Chicken tamale casserole and refried beans
- Lasagna and salad
- Homemade Pizza and salad
- Chicken Pot Pie (recipe from America’s Test Kitchen)
- Sloppy Joes and Roasted cheddar broccoli
- Dinner Out
What ways do you keep it simple for menu planning this time of year? What are your go to favorites?