Preparing Our Heart and Home for the Holidays – Grocery List and Gifts
Thank you for joining this months series. Each day we are covering at least one task that we want to accomplish to help us be more prepared for for the holidays. I will post each morning, Monday through Friday. I hope you’ll join in too!
I’m getting todays post up a little later then normal. I apologize for that. Life called my name in other directions today, but I hope you are all ready for todays task.
I’ve spent a little time creating a little tool to help you: a grocery and gift shopping list! It’s nothing fancy but I really hope it helps! If you have any suggestions for making it even simpler please let me know!
Lets get started!
Every good and perfect gift comes from above,coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. James 1:17
- At your most convenient time today, resource your goal list. Is there anything that you need to finish up. Today do that task.
- Print the master grocery list
- Start filing it in of items that you will need to buy
- Print the master gift list for Christmas
- Start filling in gift ideas for your family. Fill in at least one to two people each day until Thanksgiving.
- Keep your lists in your holiday notebook.
If you are just joining us, here is the previous tasks in this series.
Is anyone getting very excited about Thanksgiving? I am too! Share what your favorite holiday tradition: food or activity!