Spring Cleaning 2 Week Challenge – Day 10
Today is day 10, that means it’s the last big task for this spring cleaning series. It’s been fun to challenge myself and hopefully encourage you to clean and organize an area of your kitchen. Today’s challenge isn’t to hard so it’s time to get started!
Today’s challenge is the the Tupperware cabinet.
- Start your spring cleaning at the time you planned on completing today’s challenge.
- Set your kitchen timer to the amount of time you want to spend cleaning and organizing.
- Turn on some music.
- Clear off one counter or kitchen island so there is nothing on it.
- Take everything out of the cabinet(s) and place them on to your cleared off surface.
- Wipe down the shelving and cabinet door with cleaner.
- Sort through each item and determine if it should go in the trash, garage sale box or to another location.
- Make sure you have lids to match all your plastic and glassware containers. If not, recycle them.
- Keep like items with like items. As you come along each item that doesn’t belong in the cabinet, place that item where you want it to live.
- Let your space determine how much you can have in one area.
- Aim to purge at least 5 items either to the trash or garage sale box.
- If there is something you notice you need, add it to the list we started last Monday.
- Use a basket to store all of your plastic-ware lids. It will make it easier to find them, then being all around your cabinet.
I’ll be back on Monday to wrap up this series with the last very fun challenge. I hope you will join me then and have a lovely weekend!
Hows your spring cleaning going? Share about your progress or what you would like to do in the comments!
You can start your own spring cleaning 2 week challenge anytime! Here are the previous posts: