Spring Cleaning 2 Week Challenge – Day 8
Good morning! It’s the middle of the week and it’s flying by! I have a question for you all today. When was the last time you cleaned the oven? I hate to admit it, but for me it’s been at least a year! I know that’s quite awhile, but by the end of the day it will be squeaky clean! I’m going to try a homemade oven cleaner recipe today. If you try it too, let me know how well it worked for you.
Today’s Challenge is to clean the oven, stove and microwave.
- Start your spring cleaning at the time you planned on completing today’s challenge.
- Set your kitchen timer to the amount of time you want to spend cleaning.
- Turn on some music. I love pandora on my iPad for listening to music!
- Make homemade oven cleaner.
- Take oven racks out of oven.
- Start cleaning the oven.
- Clean the stove top.
- Clean the microwave.
Do you have any tricks or easy way to clean the oven. Please share in the comments, I would suggestions!
You can start your spring cleaning 2 week challenge anytime! Here are the previous posts: