Spring Cleaning 2 Week Challenge – Day 9
Over the last two weeks as I have been purging, organized and relocating my kitchen items, I made this miscellaneous cabinet. I literally threw everything in this cabinet items I didn’t know where they should go or if it was something I ready to say bye-bye to. I didn’t mind what I looked like or what was in there because I planned to cover it this week. My Little Buddy has been loving taking everything out of this cabinet too! But today it’s going to be sorted and I can foresee some items high-tailing it out of here and jumping straight into the garage sale box!
Today’s challenge is to tackle that miscellaneous cabinet.
- Start your spring cleaning at the time you planned on completing today’s challenge.
- Set your kitchen timer to the amount of time you want to spend cleaning and organizing.
- Turn on some music.
- Clear off one counter or kitchen island so there is nothing on it.
- Take everything out of the cabinet(s) and place them on to your cleared off surface.
- Wipe down the shelving and cabinet door with cleaner.
- Sort through each item and determine if it should go in the trash, garage sale box or to another location.
- Let your space determine how much you can have in one area.
- Aim to purge at least 5 items either to the trash or garage sale box.
- If there is something you notice you need, add it to the list we started last Monday.
You can start your spring cleaning 2 week challenge and time! Here are the previous posts: